Make a wish now

Donations and Taxes

If you are a UK tax payer then you can claim Gift Aid on donations made to charities. If you are donating on behalf of a company, you can claim tax relief on this donation. If you pass your donation receipts on to an accountant, they'll be able to set them against tax when filing your accounts.

The Ambulance Wish Foundation UK on Facebook

Facebook Like Follow our stories on Facebook, to help as many people as possible we need your support!