The Ambulance Wish Foundation is registered with and regulated under The Charity Commission for England and Wales.
The Trustees have an obligation to:
1. Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
2. Comply with the charity’s governing document and the law
3. Act in the charity’s best interests
4. Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
5. Act with reasonable care and skill
6. Ensure the charity is accountable
The charity’s annual report and accounts to the commission, must be filed within 10 months of the end of the charity’s financial year, The Ambulance Wish Foundation are going to be filing their first return by the 30.01.2017. This will be available here after this date.